Computer Technician Internship
We’re seeking a self-motivated, detailed learner with a can-do attitude ready to develop their IT skills as a computer technician. This paid internship is a great opportunity to start your career with a company that promotes from within.
As an Embark Computer Technician, you’ll join a friendly team processing laptops and desktops, including imaging, enrolling, and servicing equipment. Responsible for efficiency and accuracy in the execution of detailed work. Light warehouse work and light lifting required; ability to complete occasional van delivery driving desired.
- High-school diploma or equivalent
- Passion for technology; Eager to learn
- Proactive problem-solver able to work well without supervision
- Familiar with Excel and Microsoft applications
- Legally eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Related work experience
- Proven ability to troubleshoot problems and look for solutions
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with HP and Lenovo desktops, laptops, and Chromebooks
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
Hours: 8 – 4:30 Monday – Friday
Starting Pay: $10 – 12/hour, with pay increases upon completion of certifications
Benefits: Paid Holidays, PTO, Medical and Dental Insurance, Retirement IRA